View the recording from our APC Fellowship Info Night on 8/25/21 here!
Fellowship Programs Currently Accepting Applications
- Cardiology APC Fellowship Program: Apply here
What you will need to include with your application:
- 3 professional letters of recommendation
- Transcript (official or unofficial is fine)
- Personal Statement
- If you are chosen to move forward with a phone screen, you will be asked to submit a $50 application fee
Academic and License Requirements for Physician Assistants:
- Degree from an ARC-PA accredited PA Program prior to matriculation into the program
- A Baccalaureate degree or higher
- Eligible for National Certification by the NCCPA. New graduates may apply who are PANCE eligible
- Minnesota and/or Wisconsin licensure or eligibility
Academic and License Requirements for Nurse Practitioners:
- Nurse Practitioner degree (DNP or MSN)
- Graduate of a Nurse Practitioner program at an accredited institution
- Current certification by the AANP, or ANCC.
- Current active Nurse Practitioner MN license and/or WI license.
- For psychiatry fellowship program, Nurse Practitioner with certification in psychiatric or mental health is required
- For primary care program, AGNP degrees will not be accepted
Salary and Benefits:
- PGY1 salary + benefits + CME
- DEA and licensing reimbursement