View the recording from our APC Fellowship Info Night on 8/25 here!
Fellowship Programs Currently Accepting Applications
- Orthopedics APC Fellowship (January 2022 start date): Apply here
- Primary Care (January 2022 start date): Apply here
What you will need to include with your application:
- 3 professional letters of recommendation
- Transcript (official or unofficial is fine)
- Personal Statement
Academic and License Requirements for Physician Assistants:
- Degree from an ARC-PA accredited PA Program prior to matriculation into the program
- A Baccalaureate degree or higher
- Eligible for National Certification by the NCCPA. New graduates may apply who are PANCE eligible
- Minnesota and/or Wisconsin licensure or eligibility
Academic and License Requirements for Nurse Practitioners:
- Nurse Practitioner degree (DNP, or MSN)
- Graduate of a Nurse Practitioner program at an accredited institution
- Current certification by the AANP, or ANCC.
- Current active Nurse Practitioner MN license and/or WI license.
- For psychiatry fellowship program, Nurse Practitioner with certification in psychiatric or mental health is required
Salary and Benefits:
- PGY1 salary + benefits + CME
- DEA and licensing reimbursement