The Advanced Practice Fellowship is supported by the HealthPartners Institute Office of Health Professions Education (OHPE). The HealthPartners Institute improves care, health and well-being through research, education, and practice.
HealthPartners is the largest consumer-governed, nonprofit health care organization in the nation. As part of HealthPartners, APC Fellows will have access to an organization that includes hospitals, clinics, and a health plan. This access creates a unique synergy that broadens reach and as a result, provides incredible opportunities to make discoveries, develop and test ideas, and implement solutions based on evidence.
Our mission, vision, and values
• Mission: To improve health and well-being in partnership with our members, patients, and community.
• Vision: Health as it could be, affordability as it must be, through relationships built on trust.
• Values: Excellence, Compassion, Partnership, and Integrity
Commitment to those we serve: We are committed to living our values. That means you can expect certain things from each of us. You can expect us to be your partner and treat you with dignity and respect. You can expect us to listen carefully and give you good, timely information. You can expect us to do our best to provide affordable, coordinated, high-quality care and services that are easy to find and simple to use. You can expect safe, clean spaces. And we will do our very best to earn your trust by being open and honest, and keeping our word.
Office of Health Professional Education Leadership:
Meredith Wold, PA-C – APC Fellowship Central Director – Supports APC Fellowship programs across HealthPartners. Develops organizational-wide Core Curriculum for all APC Fellows.
Abby Ward- APC Fellowship Central Coordinator – Assists with development and coordination of APC Fellowship programs. Provides support to Central Director and program staff.
The Advanced Practice Fellowship Council guides all aspects of APC fellowship education at HealthPartners. Every APC fellowship program at HealthPartners is represented on the council and actively participates in development of new programs.
Advanced Practice Fellowship Council:
- Michelle Noltimier, RN, BSN, MBA – Director of PA/NP Graduate Programs
- Meredith Wold, PA-C– APC Fellowship Central Director
- Abby Ward– APC Fellowship Central Coordinator
- Ann Verhoeven, PA-C- Emergency Medicine PA Residency Program Director
- Tracy Keizer, PA-C – Psychiatry APC Fellowship Program Director
- Ashley Viere, PA-C – Hospital Medicine APC Fellowship Program Director
- Tasha Gastony, PA-C – Primary Care APC Fellowship Program Director